Establish home practice and really learn to move at your own pace, listen and respond to your body and your own breath, and develop greater consistency and frequency in Your yoga practice.
Gather friends and have a yoga teacher in your own home or garden. And pay as in the yoga studio but without stress of commuting.
What's Not Included?
Any extra expenses that is required to travel to your place, which includes but not limited to.
- Commuting charges.
How it works?
Send an email to book your time. I will ask you to fill out the questionnaire and to book 15min free video call to establish what you want from me and how I can deliver.
- With private clients I follow up weekly to offer support
- You will record a video for you with simple practice to support you until our next session
- I use doTerra essential oils CPTG (Certified Therapeutic Grade) to address emotional healing and growth
- I use crystals to support your emotional frequency.
I have over a decade of yoga teaching experience.
- 4 years of Iyengar Yoga Practice
- 500 hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga: trained and worked in Thailand and India since 2009.
- 7 months residency in Mysore, India and intensively practicing Ashtanga Yoga Mysore style, Chanting and Pranayama breathwork
- I believe that my diversity in Hatha, Iyengar and Ashtanga Yoga assists greatly to address desires and capabilities in client’s yoga practice. I still, now, practice all 3 styles depending on my life circumstances and wellbeing (pregnancy, motherhood….)