Chakra Healing with Yoga and Essential Oils ~ 7 week program
This is a very Private journey. I only take few clients at the time.
So book your place quickly because places are very limited.
How it works
Book your slot for a 15min FREE consultation:
I will ask you to fill out the questionnaire and to book a 15min free video call.
What's not included
Any extra off hours consultation.
Private 1:1 in face meeting: this is an online ZOOM based class
I have over a decade of yoga teaching experience.
- 4 years of Iyengar Yoga Practice
- 500 hrs Yoga Teacher Training in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga: trained and worked in Thailand, and India, and Ireland since 2009.
- 7 months residency in Mysore, India and intensively practicing Ashtanga Yoga Mysore style, Chanting and Pranayama breathwork
- I believe that my diversity in Hatha, Iyengar and Ashtanga Yoga assists greatly to address desires and capabilities in client’s yoga practice. I still, now, practice all 3 styles depending on my life circumstances and wellbeing (pregnancy, motherhood, back pain, depression, anxiety.….)
- I am doTerra Wellness advocate
- I have been using doTerra essential oils for the last 10 years, using it with my family and friends and clients, and on yoga retreats.
- I have completed Chakra Activation Method, globally accredited course with Andrea Fraiser http://www.andreafrasier.com/
- In Thailand 2009. I have 1st time experienced the power of chakra and crystal healing
- To this date I have about 50pcs of various different crystals that I use in my personal and with clients,on meditation and healing process
- I have successfully ran Yoga Retreats for groups in Croatia from EU, Canada and USA since 2013. Adriaticyoga.com. On each retreat I worked with Private Chef Dunja Gulin https://dunjagulin.com/ where we discussed a 7 day meal plan according to the groups needs
- I run annual Detox with my husband and private clients which is based on using food to detoxify our bodies
- For the last 10 years I have been exploring, learning and personally applying different healthy approach to my family and friends